Installation of TreeQ-VISTA
- To run TreeQ-VISTA, Java 1.5 or higher is required.
- You can download Java at:
instruction of installing Java can be found at:
instruction of how to install Java is at:
- Download TreeQ-VISTA Windows, Linux.
- To install, go to the directory where TreeQ-VISTA located. Click on the .exe file if you are using windows. Untar the .tar.gz file if you are using Linux.
- To run, click on run.bat if you are using Windows or type ./run.sh in a Linux command window.
- To run the program, visit Display & Function Overview and Example and Discussion.
NOTE: Make sure your run.sh has the executable bit set. If not, use "chmod a+x run.sh" to change the mode for all users.